Next Meeting – Tuesday, November 22, 2011, 1900hours
Chair – Mark Scott
Members planning forum, December 1, 2009
May 5, 2009
March 3, 2009
January 28, 2009
November 18, 2008 (with planning)
September 22, 2008
August 18, 2008 (with Planning)
July 21, 2008
June 2, 2008
April 29, 2008
March 18, 2008
Februay 19, 2008
January 21, 2008
Energy report (discussed January 21, 2008)
November 22, 2007
September 6, 2007
July 18, 2007
May 30, 2007 (combined Operations and Planning meeting)
April 17, 2007
March 8, 2007
January 20, 2007 – draft
(Draft 2007 storage policy, showing changes)
PURPOSE AND TERMS OF REFERENCE
To develop/revise and bring before the Board policy and procedures for jurisdictions listed below:
1. To serve as J.S.C.A.’s Technical Maintenance Committee.
2. To receive and consider requests for annual allocation and restricted use of club/meet-ing rooms, craft storage, and locker space–make recommenda-tions in writing to the General Manager.
3. To be responsible for recommending the use of the hangar.
4. To receive and consider members’ appeals of administration decisions in reference to storage and space allocation, and make recommenda-tions in writing to the Board.
5. To take charge of the Centre’s repair, maintenance, renovation and safety for the building, site, and equipment, unless assigned to another committee by the Board or Operations Committee.
a) Building 13 in entirety
- operating systems: plumbing, electricity, heating
- physical structure
- fire suppression devices
- security alarm systems
b) Beaches and Ramps
c) Compound (enclosed by fencing)
- perimeter fencing
- roadway paving
- ground conditions
- operating systems: water lines, electrical system, fuel lines
- caretakers trailer
d) Construction and renovations (e.g., Phase III, clubrooms racks etc.).
e) Building security
- general security for daily operations
f) Construction and placement of all signage in Building 13 and compound area including fencing.